RAIL TRAIL RULES
This trail is on private property and is open to public use by the generosity of the owners. Please respect all rules and treat this community trail with care.
- Unless posted otherwise, the trail is open to hikers, bicyclists, horses, and winter use by skiers and snowmobiles.
- Parts of this trail, as marked, are a driveway for residential use. Use caution and keep to the right.
- Bicycle riders should wear protective headgear. This is required by state law for children 16 years and younger, but recommended for all wheeled users.
- Littering, camping, fires and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Keep pets on a short leash and clean up after them.
- Stay on the trail and respect adjacent private property.
- Stop at all road crossings.